Thanks For Visiting
I wanted to write about something which comes easily to me and personal development is at the top of that list! I use a lot of my own life experiences as examples to motivate and inspire others. Which is great for me because it means I HAVE to practise what I preach and challenge myself to new things.
Join the Tribe if:
- You wish to develop a more positive outlook on life.
- You’re in a slump and need some pick me up tips.
- You need encouragement to step outside your comfort zone and try something new and exciting!
- You need to hear why it’s perfectly normal to feel lost and confused in life.
TPT will help you learn who you are and what you want from life. It will give you the encouragement to make the most out of all the opportunities life hands out, even the ones you didn’t realise were there!
Hi! My name’s Laura. Before I started Those Positive Thoughts I was so nervous of what others would think that I wanted to keep my blog anonymous. I now realise that I had no reason to be scared. The blogging community truly is the friendliest and encouraging community I’ve been part of. Along my journey my confidence is growing and I feel inspired everyday by other bloggers achievements. Let’s keep encouraging each other and build each other up.
Things I Love…
- Green Tea
- Guinea pigs
- Making lists
- Harry Potter
- Afternoon tea
- My boyfriend
- Acoustic covers
- Inspiring quotes
- Marmite on toast
- Bright nail varnish
- My family and friends
- Long holiday weekends
- Musicals (going to the theatre)
- Boost juice smoothies (Strawberry squeeze and mango magic)