My Little Box: My Little Paris
Subscription boxes are the perfect way to discover new brands and products. They’re also a great way to find those little gems which you wouldn’t usually find on the high street. My Little Box is the first subscription box I’ve subscribed to and I absolutely love it! Every month I receive a little treat from me to me. You see I tend to be quite strict with my money and I probably don’t treat myself as much as the average person. Although this probably comes down to the fact that I’m in the process of buying my first home! Anyway, with My Little Box I feel guilt free every time I receive my parcel.
What is My Little Box?
“My Little Box brings you a touch of Parisian chic every single month”
Created in Paris, My Little Box gets delivered straight to your door every month for the price of £14.95. Inside you’ll find a selection of French-inspired fashion, beauty and lifestyle products.
Firstly, I just want to mention that this is not a sponsored post, I’m also not receiving any free products for this review. I simply adore their subscription boxes and I wish to share it with you all, because don’t we all deserve a treat!
As I mentioned, this is my first subscription box, so maybe I’m being a little enthusiastic about it but when the parcel arrives at my door I can’t help but feel that spark of excitement! I signed up to My Little Box at the start of 2017 and today I’m going to share with you what I’ve received in the months of January, February and March.
January Subscription: Fresh Start Box
The January subscription was all about kick starting the year with some positive changes and new resolutions. The box arrived in the cutest little maxi pouch bag, decorated with words of encouragement and pretty designs. Just perfect for storing all of your bits and pieces.
Inside I discovered:
- A timeless planner to organise my day to day rendez-vous
- A hydrating body cream from the My Little Beauty range
- A hydrating hand cream from the My Little Beauty range
- A natural toothpaste by Merci Handy
- A hair mask shot by Garniea
- A cute snood from My Little Beauty
February Subscription: Mountains Box
“Oh baby it’s cold outside”
The February subscription was all about keeping warm and cosy for the winter. This months package was fun, quirky and keeping in theme with the cold winter weather. I also felt super excited that the items came packaged in a box, after all it was my first My Little ‘Box’.
Inside I discovered:
- A pair of navy glittery socks (This took me a few photo attempts as I was determined to show you just how glittery the socks are!)
- A Coeur de Glace* brooch to pimp your favourite winter knits
- A mountain shaped post-it notebook
- A little guidebook with hints and tips on how to face the cold
- A lip balm in the form of a snowball by My Little Beauty
- A tube of Benefit Pore Corrector (I already have this item in my beauty bag but I was very happy when I saw it, as it means I don’t need to stock up for a while!)
- An instant roll on eye energiser by Polaar
March Subscription: No Filter Box
The March subscription was all about taking the perfect selfie! The parcel was delivered in a stylish vanity case. Which made me even more thrilled because it meant that all three parcels so far have been delivered in completely different packaging! Making each box even more surprising and different to the latter.
Inside I discovered:
- A smartphone ring (Okay so maybe I’m not as trendy as I once thought because I had never seen one of these rings before and quite honestly I didn’t really understand how it worked, it turns out it’s super simple and easy to use)
- A make-up brush (This is the most beautiful make-up brush I’ve owned, in fact it’s too pretty to use! For now I can just look at it on my dressing table)
- A notebook to write your beauty secrets
- A nude nail polish by My Little Beauty
- A foundation primer by Laura Mercier
- A small pot of loose powder by Make-up Forever
With April closely approaching I’m looking forward to receiving the next subscription from My Little Box! These little treats bring me that extra bit of joy and excitement every month. As you can see, I would highly recommend My Little Box but if these products aren’t quite ‘you’, then maybe you could research some other types of subscription boxes! There are so many out there, even ones for your pets! If you think they deserve a treat too.
Now ask yourself: Do I deserve to treat myself to something every month? YES!
Can you recommend any subscription boxes?