I’m Laura and I’m a wellbeing and personal growth blogger. My passion is to help others live a more vibrant and meaningful life, to help you go from a place where you feel stuck and lost to a place where you feel balanced, connected and inspired.
Life is just too short not to make your own happiness a priority that’s why I focus on helping you reach your goals, priorities your self-care so you can live a more vibrant and meaningful life.
In short, Those Positive Thoughts will teach you to love yourself first.
- I’m an INFJ – I’m a dreamer, I’m creative and I always look for the good in others
- I’ve just bought my first home, which needs a lot and I mean A LOT of work
- I blog part time and I work full time as a Team Assistant in Covent Garden
- I live with my boyfriend Ash who works in IT, which is super handy when you’re a blogger!
- I’m obsessed with personal growth and the best book I’ve read is, The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod