Hello, I’m Laura
I’m a well-being and personal growth blogger from the UK.
This is my journey in creating a life I love, one which is beautiful and focuses on personal growth, self-care and positive thoughts.
Those Positive thoughts is for the passionate and the dreamers, it’s a place for those with an open mind and who desire to feel happier everyday. It will help you to reach your goals, priorities your self-care and inspire personal growth so you can live a more vibrant and meaningful life. In short, Those Positive Thoughts will teach you to love yourself first.
Why I started Those Positive Thoughts
I had reached my mid-twenties and I realised that I was feeling lost, I had no idea what to do next or where I was supposed to go from here. What was my path? What was my purpose? So I created Those Positive Thoughts, to share my thoughts and personal growth story, with the hope that I would find myself along the way and to share my journey with those who can relate.
Since then I’ve become a firm believer of self-development and in order for me to discover who I really am and what I want from life, I will keep pushing myself to the next level and challenging myself to do more and be more.
Now one year later, Those Positive Thoughts has become a popular personal growth blog helping thousands of ambitious women.
- I’m an INFJ – I’m a dreamer, I’m creative and I always look for the good in others
- I’ve just bought my first home, which needs a lot and I mean A LOT of work
- I blog part time and I work full time as a Team Assistant in Covent Garden
- I live with my boyfriend Ash who works in IT, which is super handy when you’re a blogger!
- I’m obsessed with personal growth and the best book I’ve read is, The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
For the passionate and the dreamers
VIDEO MUSIC CREDIT: “Dream Culture” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…