To tell you the truth, I used the think affirmations were kind of “woo-woo” and I didn’t quite believe they would work. Until I started using them! I now write affirmations regularly as part of my morning pages and they truly can change your life. If you’re not sure what affirmations are,they are basically positive statements which you repeat to yourself in a way to support your success. They can help you to develop a more positive perception of yourself and your life. The repetition of positive affirmations will keep you motivated and focused on your goals. They can influence the way you think and behave. Think about what you tell yourself on a regular basis, is it mainly positive or negative? Affirmations can change obstructive behaviour and habits. They can help undo the damage caused by negative statements which we have we repeatedly heard or told ourselves in the past.
When should you use positive affirmations?
Affirmations can be used in two ways. The first is to speak the affirmations aloud to yourself, ideally in a mirror, for example when you are doing your make-up or shaving. The second way is to write the affirmations down several times in a journal. Overtime you may notice that you’re speaking the affirmation louder and with more confidence. If you’ve chosen to use your journal, you may notice that you’re writing the affirmation in a different writing style. This could be a clue as to how your mind is starting to believe the concept and develop a more positive perception.
Below I have listed 100 positive affirmations. Broken down into five categories to help you find the ones which work best for you!
100 Positive Affirmations
- I am worthy of my dreams.
- The possibilities in my life are infinite.
- I am becoming more successful each day.
- I am fully capable of achieving my dream.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I am successfully living up to my full potential.
- Today is the day that I make my dream come true.
- I believe in myself and all I have to offer the world.
- Success and achievement are natural outcomes for me.
- I am not too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream.
- I am committed to achieving success in every area of my life.
- I have released all limiting beliefs about my ability to succeed.
- All of my thoughts, plans and ideas lead me straight to success.
- Every day is filled with new ideas that inspire and motivate me.
- I am surrounded by positive, supportive people who believe in me.
- Every day in every way I am acting more like a successful person.
- I accept that I am an unlimited being and that I can create anything I want.
- I am worthy of all the good life has to offer, and I deserve to be successful.
- I realise that success is a result of right thinking and hard work. I excel in both.
- The power is within me. I learn from the past, live in the now and plan for the future.
- I believe in myself and in my goals.
- Every day I take steps to reach my goals.
- My mind is clear, focused and energised.
- I push my limits and I achieve great things.
- I am focused on making my dreams a reality.
- I have the power to achieve any goal I desire.
- I am committed to making my goals a reality.
- My goals fit perfectly with all areas of my life.
- When I follow my plan, positive things happen.
- Because I believe in my goals, I achieve my goals.
- I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I have the passion and determination to achieve my goals.
- Defining my goals helps me to achieve my life’s purpose.
- Everything I do supports the larger vision I have for my life.
- Staying motivated and passionate about my dreams is my nature.
- I devote time every day to research, study, plan and implement my ideas.
- I possess the strength and ability to accomplish all my goals and dreams.
- Every achievement was once a small dream. Today I act on my dreams.
- I am willing to step outside of my comfort zone to accomplish the goals I set for myself.
- I recognise the barriers to achieving my goals and I move around them, over them and through them.
- I am enough.
- I am beautiful.
- I believe in myself.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am worthy of happiness and love.
- I love myself just the way I am.
- I am competent, smart and able.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth.
- I am healthy, I am happy, I am strong.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- Perfection is an illusion that I will not chase.
- I let go of the self-sabotage I used to do to myself.
- My high self-esteem enables me to respect others.
- My self-esteem is high because I honour who I am.
- I let go of negative thoughts and feelings about myself.
- As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes.
- I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
- I am a beautiful puzzle and the pieces are constantly being put together.
- I am discovering more wonderful things about myself with each day passing.
- It matters little what others say. What matters is how I react and what I believe.
- I don’t sweat the small stuff.
- I always find the positive in everything.
- Being positive and motivated is natural.
- Being happy is a decision I’ve made today.
- I enjoy being, feeling and thinking positive.
- It’s a happy world and I intend to be part of it.
- I have everything I need to be happy right now.
- I always choose thoughts which benefit my life.
- I am in charge of how I feel I choose happiness.
- All of my thoughts are positive and constructive.
- My mind is full of gratitude for my wonderful life.
- All is well in my life. I am calm, happy, and content.
- I think positive thoughts and radiate positive energy.
- I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
- I hold the key to my happiness and I am capable of it.
- Every morning I feel happy and enthusiastic about life.
- I possess everything I need to make positive changes in my life.
- I will become someone who feels naturally positive all the time.
- By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well.
- Because my thought habits improve every day, my life improves daily.
- I am fearless.
- I am courageous.
- I am bold and brave.
- I am my own superhero.
- Every day I grow more confident.
- I am always eager to try new things.
- All of my problems have a solution.
- My courage is stronger than my fear.
- I overcome fear by following my dreams.
- My dreams are much greater than my fears.
- My courage grows as I press on past my fears.
- My belief in myself lifts me high above any fear.
- I am in complete control and have nothing to fear.
- When I feel afraid, I count to five and the fear disappears.
- I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
- Fear is nothing more than an emotion I allow myself to feel.
- Gaining strength from difficulty is something I do naturally.
- I am finding it easier to take action without hesitation or fear.
- I know that I can handle anything with determination and courage.
- I accept that fear means I am on the right track towards an amazing life.
If you enjoyed this post then I think you will love Sam Laura Browns post on how to use affirmations to achieve your goals.