The 2018 Year Planner in grey is a 54-page digital planner and journal to help you create your most fulfilling and successful year. The questions are designed to guide you through the year helping you to reach your goals and stay motivated. The workbook will help you vision and create your dream life with the added feature of staying organised with yearly, monthly, weekly and daily planners.
The 2018 Year Planner is divided into two sections:
- 2018, year at a glance (1-page)
- Month at a glance (12-pages)
- Spread week, Monday – Sunday (1-page)
- Daily planner, Monday – Sunday (7-pages)
- To do list ( 3-pages)
- Goodbye 2017 (2-pages)
- Hello 2018 (2-pages)
- Monthly reflection (12-pages)
- Bucket list (1-page)
- Adventure goals (1-page)
- Career goals (1-page)
- Finance goals (1-page)
- Health goals (1-page)
- Home goals (1-page)
- Relationship goals (1-page)
- Self-care goals (1-page)
What’s inside the The 2018 Year Planner:
Planner: To help you stay organised and on top of your to-do lists throughout the year.
- 2018, year at a glance
- Month at a glance, January – December
- Spread week, Monday – Sunday
- Daily planner, Monday – Sunday
- To do list
Inspiration: To help you stay motivated for your most fulfilling and successful year.
- Goodbye 2017: Reflect on 2017 with Q&A: what lessons have you learned, what were your highlights?
- Hello 2018: Plan 2018 with Q&A: Describe your ideal year, what would you like to achieve?
- Monthly reflection: Reflect at the end of every month with Q&A: What are you grateful for, what has made you the happiest this month?
- Bucket list: Be creative and think big. What 50 things do you want to do before 2019?
- 2018 goals: Think about the different areas of your life and what goals you want to set for each of them. Areas include: adventure, career, finance, health, home, relationships and self-care.
This workbook is for you if you want to:
- Stay organised and motivated throughout 2018
- Keep track of your to-do lists
- Focus on what truly matters to you
- Develop from lessons learned
- Reflect after every month and live a balanced life
- Journal and look back to see how much you’ve grown over the year
Q: Do I need access to a printer to utilise this planner?
Yes, this planner is designed to be printed. Alternatively you can use the inspiration section as prompts and use your journal to complete the worksheets.
Q: What if I am unhappy with my purchase?
Unfortunately, due to product being a downloadable PDF I cannot provide a refund. This is because as soon as you pay for the product it will be downloaded to your computer. However if you are unhappy with your purchase please contact me at [email protected] with your concerns and I will do my best to address them.
Q: My download is not working, what should I do?
If your purchase will not download or open for any reason please contact [email protected] and we will do our best to fix the issue.